Thursday 24 September 2009

i just want to work it all out

i cant work it all out
all this stuff
werid emotions thoughts feelings new experiences confusion not good enough no where near but not here what do i do do i stop do i go nowhere do i carry on
we all know what im not going to do.
i know that, even though my entire new college seem to think differently.
because i would never do that, not for anyone, there is only one for me thats for sure.
i just am not used to knowing i could have something so easily, and that if things had not been so in my favour this summer i would have snapped it up immediatly
its nice to know i have the better deal though, for this offer is nothing on what i have.
im just not used to having my life completly changed, everything challenged, everything altered all in the space of about 6 months.
i dont even know me anymore.
i used to be so early pleased, i allways knew what i wanted, i allways knew what was wrong with me when things were wrong with me, everything had a system and a place and i had known everything for years.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Im meg, Im too hot to handle when it comes to the dance floor and I have little shame. i really like the colour pink.