Sunday 17 January 2010

pretty good weekend

ME AND DA GIRLS ATE EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING
and then we acted liike fools for about a million years
i was sad wen they left.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and i made a den it was quite sick
Photobucket
Photobucket
also worked on my photography course work with Jack
he is a very helpful very creative boy
and is probs better than me at it all
:/
.....though my den is fucking sick
Photobucket
Photobucket
also watched about half of sin city with jack friday night and fell inlove with this rather beutiful actress
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Im meg, Im too hot to handle when it comes to the dance floor and I have little shame. i really like the colour pink.